Now, more than ever before, you need a travel advisor to help navigate the dynamic landscape of travel. Travelers are finding themselves overwhelmed with information overload on the internet, travel requirements, and choosing the right destination, property, or activities. Custom Travel Professionals, LLC and our relationships with suppliers, in-destination partners, and tour operators allow us to pass on unique experiences and amenities to our clients. These perks combined with our expertise provide travelers with a peace of mind you cannot get from an app or website.
Have you ever thought...
"Are travel agents still a thing?"
"I love planning, so why would I ask for assistance?"
"Is working with a travel advisor worth it?"
Yes...We're still a thing! And we prefer the term "Travel Advisors" now. We aren't transactional, but rather take a design approach to your travel needs.
So why work together?
Jill was wonderful! Considering I had never been out of the country & clueless... she answered all my questions! This was such an important trip being my birthday, wedding, & honeymoon ... on top of dealing with all of the stressors from Covid regulations & the unpredictable changes! My husband and I were very pleased with the ease & simplicity of our vacation. When our flights were canceled Jill was on top of it & had it handled immediately! Thankful for her & our beautiful trip! Will be using her in the future!
Jill has been great to work with! She recently helped my husband plan a surprise trip for my birthday to St. Lucia. We stayed at the incredible Jade Mountain. This was a last minute surprise, literally booked within a few days of travel. Jill made sure everything was taken care of and was a great resource for questions about the property and the area. She really pulled together a great trip for us at the last minute! We also use her for our corporate travel for our business and we rely on her expertise to help us decide the perfect location and resorts that work with groups. So whether you are planning an intimate vacation for two or fun holiday for a group, Jill has got you covered!
My husband and I booked our honeymoon to Mexico with Tessa. From the first meeting she made us feel comfortable and taken care of. She is one of the most professional people I have ever met. She takes time to listen to what you are looking for in a trip and doesn't make you feel pressured to do one thing or the other. Whatever you want to do she is there to make it happen. In the weeks leading up to our honeymoon she helped answer all our many questions and gave us a full itinerary for our trip. To say that was helpful is an understatement! When we arrived we already had dinner reservations and park reservations done for the entire week. I didn't have to lift a finger and that was so refreshing. She really made us feel like we were the only client she was working with due to her attention to detail and the hours she spent helping us get our trip together. I would never book another trip by myself or with another travel agent. We have already began to plan our 1 year anniversary trip!
Custom Travel Professionals is different than other agencies by embracing these eight core ideals:
1. Experiences - Our approach to planning insures that our client's experiences fit their expectations from service to the destination.
2. Simplicity - Life is hectic enough. We provide peace of mind and planning that gives you one less thing to worry about
3. Protections - Cyber security is important, so as an added layer of protection, we provide a secure link for your personal information.
4. Connections - The connections we have with our partners translates to elevated VIP experiences for our clients.
5. Well-being - We monitor COVID protocols all over the world so you will know what to expect in destination.
6. Responsibility - We offer the option for e-documents and mobile apps for travel documents as part of our conservation efforts.
7. Value - Our advisors add value to each travel plan we make through the experiences we create and the time we save you.
8. Identity - Every client is as unique as each destination we plan. We value your identity and have a dedication to celebrating the differences among people. We welcome everyone without judgement or discrimination.
Why we love it....
Nestled in the northeast coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, Riviera Maya offers 86 miles of stunning beaches and jungle, as well as Mayan ruins and culture. Whether you want beach or adventure, Riviera Maya will not disappoint.
Why we love it...
Ranked the top beach in the world by Conde Nast Traveler, Grace Bay boasts the blue water and powder white sand that you thought were only possible in dreams. If you love snorkeling or scuba diving, you will love Turks and Caicos as it is home to the third largest barrier reef in the world. It is the perfect destination for the discerning beach lover.
Why we love it...
Make dreams come true in four uniquely themed parks, each with its own special version of Disney magic! Fantasy becomes real and reality becomes fantastic as you relive childhood memories and create new ones.
Why we love it...
Phinda Private Game Reserve is over 105 square miles containing 7 distinct ecosystems. During the game drives, you can see the Big Five, as well as other exotic animals. This is the ultimate bucket list destination.